Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Your feelings…then and now.

My feelings then, it’s just a happy hoohaa life for me. The friends and family just got me. I mean, in a feeling that is great. The friends just keep on calling me out, and my family members treats me greater than GREAT. I can go anywhere I like, for example, I can go swimming with friends whenever I like, I can go play basketball with friends whenever I like and many more. But then I was just a free-men on religious.

Now, I cannot. It’s just like a smashing ball of furry smashed me. When I first came back to Tawau, I have no idea what is going on/I’m dealing with, because of the DRASTIC brainstem stroke. No no, u guys are perfect. You have been made of God. I think I have done something wrong so I have been discipline by God. I have to relearn something like life-longing moral values. Since now, I have relearned life-longing moral values and I’m pretty much happyJ

Although I cannot do anything much but I’m kind of happy with my life.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone makes mistake in life, that's how we all learn and grow up. I would not see what you're going through now as some kind of "punishment", I'll prefer to interpret as "YOU being the chosen one to be trained and grow to become a better and stronger person".

    Glad to see you're having a positive attitude towards the life you have. :-)

    By the way, just wanna share with you a book which I'm reading recently, and which I find it very inspiring and I seriously learned a lot from it. It's "Tuesday with Morrie" in English or "最后14堂星期二的课“ in Chinese. If you haven't read this book, try get hold of one.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete